TURNKEY INTERIOR PROJECT
Within a turnkey interior project our team works from design concept development to the completion of the construction works, including furniture and decor placement. We supervise the interior implementation, discuss issues with the construction team, and control the entire process of construction and procurement: create a clear project schedule that shows when and what needs to be purchased. What is more, we negotiate with contractors, find necessary finishing materials, lighting, furniture, and plumbing equipment.
We consider the project completed when all the furniture and even decor are in place!
1. Taking measurements and making photos of the space
Our team visits the place, takes measurements of all rooms, makes photos of the space and complex objects. Then, we prepare a measurement plan that would be a foundation for the future project.
2. Creation of the detailed Technical specification
Based on the selected interior images, we discuss the filling of each room.
3. Development of several layout options
Based on the created Technical specification, we prepare several layout options with different arrangement of furniture and allocation of functional zones.
Then, we combine the elements the clients prefered in each layout option and prepare a final layout plan. After this, we create all the necessary tech drawings and an axonometric space model that would be a foundation for the interior implementation process.
4. Stylistic selection
To select and approve design concept of each room, we prepare collages reflecting the style, colors and mood, finishing materials and furniture of the future interior.
5. Preparation of the photorealistic 3D visualization
3D visualization is prepared on the basis of the agreed project budget and serves as a foundation for future materials specification.
6. Preparation of Interior design project
The design project being prepared in parallel with the 3D visualization and is finalized after its approval. The design project includes a full package of technical documentation necessary to realize the designed interior.
- Measurement plan of the space
- Plan of the constructions to demount (if there is a replanning expected)
- Plan of the constructions to raise (if there is a replanning expected)
- Windows schemes (if windows are planned to change)
- Plan of the space after the replanning (if there is a replanning expected) with furniture arrangement, space dimensions and their functional use
- Furniture specification
- Decor specification
- Household appliances specification
- Windows and doors specification
- Plan of the plumbing equipment
- Wall scanning with spanning of plumbing equipment
- Specification of plumbing equipment
- Floor plan specifying the floor line
- Layout of underfloor heating with a controller placement
- Ceiling plan specifying material types, individual equipment components and sections
- Layout of ceiling and wall lighting
- Layout of lighting controllers arrangement
- Layout of sockets, switches, electrical outlets
- Specification of sockets and switches blocks
- Lighting specification
- Layout of acoustic equipment
- Layout of air conditioning and ventilation grilles
- Layout of wall finishing materials
- Layout of wall scanning
- Tiling scheme
- List of finishing materials
- Drawings of custom made furniture
- Photorealistic 3D visualization (at least 2 angles for each room)
As a additional option, we offer development of a virtual 3D tour for each room over 6 sq.m
7. Project specification
We start prepare a project specification in parallel with drawings preparation. It includes:
- Estimating of finishing materials, equipments, furniture and decor items
- Maintaining of the estimates and control of the project budget
- Analysis of contractors’ offerings, price comparison for the chosen materials and furniture
- Onsite selecting and approval of finishing materials, equipment and furniture
- Selection of suppliers offering the best price while providing quality
- Selection of finishes for the custom furniture
- Provision of the customer quotes from suppliers
- Assistance in organizing order and delivery of purchased finishing materials, furniture, equipment and decor items
- Control of suppliers’ compliance with the terms of delivery
8. Construction works and design supervision
After drawings are ready, we create a schedule of construction works and request for the construction estimate. Upon its approval, we move to the construction works themselves and design supervision: control the accuracy of project implementation, solve construction issues, monitor materials procurement timing.
Design supervision includes:
- Creation of construction works schedule together with the head of construction team
- Reporting on the project works
- Consulting on the specifics of the design project implementation
- Control of construction works compliance with the design project
- Real-time coordination and approval of possible changes in the design project.
- General consulting on the design project implementation, selection of finishing materials, furniture, decor items
9. Furnishing and decoration
After completion of construction works, we continue on the space furnishing and decoration.
10. Photo shooting of the ready interior
When the interior is complete, we set up the date for photo shooting. After the shooting the project is considered complete.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in our offering.
We'll gladly answer your questions or meet at our office to discuss the project details.